Thank you for your interest in the Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants’ scholarship!
The PSPA will award three scholarships for the 2013-2014 academic year. The Robert
T. Zaleski Memorial Scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $2,000.00 and two
additional scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,000.00 each.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student, enrolled full-time
at a Pennsylvania college or university and must have completed a minimum of
60 credit hours.
- Applicant must be a declared Accounting Major.
- Applicant must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarships are given on a competitive basis to applicants who best satisfy the
requirement of high academic merit. Leadership potential, extra-curricular activities
and financial need may also be considered in determining the award recipients.
- Scholarships are awarded in September and are to be used to offset the cost of the
applicant’s education and related expenses. Scholarship money will be dually made
payable to the student and the student’s college or university. Awards can be used
for tuition, housing, books or related expenses.
How To Apply
Please download the application (PDF
or Word) , fill it out
and return by June 1, 2013 to PSPA Executive Office, 20 Erford Road, Ste. 200A,
Lemoyne, PA 17043.
Student Memberships are Free – Join Today
If you would like additional information about the PSPA, would like to join the
organization, or if you have any questions regarding the accounting scholarship
please contact the Executive Office at